In Melbourne, transferring a property title, selling or buying a property or investing in a property needs expert legal help. Property law can be an intricate web to navigate without a commercial property lawyer Melbourne to help you out.
Property is a broad term that includes anything from purchase, residential, restrictive easements and covenants, commercial, off-the-plan sale, and land-to-property dispute resolution.
This means that property is rife with an abundance of legislation regulations including the transfer of Land Act 1958, the sale of Land Act 1962, to name a few.
The extremely complex world of property law can be daunting and overwhelming to the layman. This makes it doubly important to hire the services of a reputable and experienced commercial property lawyer to handle everything for you.
Transactions Covered under Property Law
All forms of property tenancy and ownership fall under the jurisdiction of property law. This includes:
- Transferring a property
- Subdividing a property
- Leasing a property
- Investing in a property
- Selling a property
- Purchasing a property
- Retail and commercial leasing
Having an expert commercial property lawyer in your corner ensures quality, committed, and tailored service and assistance in all your property and conveyance transactions.
Areas that Commercial Property Lawyers Handle
- Property transfers that are non-monetary such as the breakdown of relationship property transfers and affection and love property transfers
- Selling and buying a residential property
- Off-the-plan purchases and sale
- Rectifications in Certificate of Title
- Selling and buying commercial property
- Property subdivisions
- Advice regarding building and council restrictions
- Property dispute resolution
- Agreements of co-purchase
- Restrictive easements and covenants
- Terms of the lease negotiation to include options for renewal & exit, rent, duration, and transfer
- Review guarantor documents and mortgage documents
- Adverse possession
- Review and draft leases for both commercial and retail
- Subletting of premises
- Financial agreements
- Property development
- Dispute resolution, construction and building contract advice, and documentation litigation
- Compulsory acquisition of commercial and residential property
- Transfer of Ownership on Title
- Establishment or disputes on Owner’s Corporation
Purchasing or Selling a Franchise
An expert and reputable commercial property lawyer is the right professional to help you buy or sell a franchise business.
One of the ever-evolving and complex regulations is with franchising. A reputable commercial property lawyer will be able to assist with:
- Franchise disputes
- Purchasing a franchise
- Understanding the agreements of a franchise
- Selling a franchise
- Franchises for fitness and health
- Franchises for home services
- Franchises for business services
- Retail franchises
- Franchises for real estate
- Coffee franchises
Additionally, a good commercial property lawyer will be able to help you:
- Negotiate franchise legal disputes
- Set up your franchise business for long-term growth
- Review and help you understand the various franchise agreements and documents
The area of commercial or business law is complex regardless of the involved amounts in every transaction. The ins and outs of all your commercial and residential property transactions can be addressed by an experienced and reputable commercial property lawyer.
Commercial property lawyers in Melbourne are the obvious choice in your corner for all your property transactions.